Rants & Epiphanies
•••
“Wisdom that will bless I, who live in the spiral joy born at the utter end of a black prayer.” • — Keiji Haino
“The subject of human creativity is not an ethnic-centric, but a composite subject.” • — Anthony Braxton
“… It is not my mode of thought that has caused my misfortunes, but the mode of thought of others.” • — The Marquis de Sade

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Psychic Hearts To Say Goodbye To Summer














…

And what the fuck are they into
The stupid fools
Losers assholes suck all the luck
Out of the world the world for you
If I can get it back to you I will
And kick their asses all over town
All over town I'll turn it over
And I don't even know you that well
What the hell summer spell

…



… Just awesome!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lisboa, Portugal
Learning to better myself.