Gabor Maté, a survivor of the Nazi Holocaust, on Israel’s genocide in Gaza:
— Matt Kennard (@kennardmatt) November 3, 2023
“In a certain deep sense, I feel that it’s the worst thing I’ve seen in my whole life.”
Please watch this.👇pic.twitter.com/hLtMv3ze1T
Gaza Genocide!
BREAKING: Israel is currently bombing 3 hospitals at the same time in Gaza.
— sarah (@sahouraxo) November 3, 2023
Al-Quds Hospital, Al-Shifa Hospital and the Indonesian Hospital. pic.twitter.com/jHAfmltSVf
If you are not European, this is your possible future!
Al-Shifa Hospital massacre in Gaza! pic.twitter.com/z0adrMErp2
— Muhammad Smiry 🇵🇸 (@MuhammadSmiry) November 3, 2023
Two days ago, I broke down how the New Yorker piece ‘The Hamas Propaganda War’, served Israeli propaganda against journalists in Gaza as well as Arabic-language networks by characterizing them as pushing a “Hamas narrative”.
— Sana Saeed (@SanaSaeed) November 3, 2023
This was published in the Jerusalem Post, yesterday. https://t.co/P7HnTpGozy pic.twitter.com/h9hU6f8U0F
No comments:
Post a Comment